The New Year is shaping up to be the same as every year; a little further in the future, a little older, whatever. I'll toast it, but I don't see Utopia around the corner or anything.
Now for my agenda.
I noticed that I have a lot of stories-in-progress at the moment, and I know that most of my watchers are here for different reasons, whether it be my silly, billy art, World Negative One (Go read it now it's good I swear) or, more recently, for I Dream of Ceres, which was graciously DD'd by neurotype.deviantart.com/ who is a great person.
I will leave it up to you to decide what to work on first. I can't poll, but I can write a journal, so here you go, in no particular order.
1. The next chapter of World Negative One, my epic, grimdark Mario Bros. fanfic and the longest and most viewed thing I've ever written (at least on fanfic.net). (magocracy.deviantart.com/art/W… This one is finished, it just needs a lot of editing and maybe a rewrite to lengthen it, and if I'm pressed I can try to do some art for it.
2. The next bit of "An Imperial Primer," (magocracy.deviantart.com/art/A… a sort of 'textbook' on an imperialistic world government.
3. A short story about Clarvus Clunewald, a mercenary character I have not introduced yet in a world in miniature.
4. A short story involving a war between mankind and a race of monsters in an alchemy-punk world.
5. A sequel to How Private Clint Took Hill 246, magocracy.deviantart.com/art/H… a super-hero war story.
6. Another story in the "I Dream of Ceres" setting. Maybe on Venus, or Mars, which have very different cultures.
7. A story in my "Cannonverse," a film-noirish gangster-medieval mashup.
I leave it to you to decide or be apathetic and allow me to figure it out myself.